Lucknow: Dynamic and customer focused mobility start-up, OKWU, has launched its latest Smartphone, Omicron. Following the magnum success of OKWU Pi, the brand is back to provide the tech-savvy generation of today a new level of mobile with rich display and loaded features across platforms. Omicron showcases groundbreaking features that will build a new paradigm for the mobile experience. Smoothly adapting with the fast pace and ever demanding lifestyle of the present consumers, the Smartphone boasts about its high-quality and futuristic traits.
Below are the specifications of OKWU Omicron
- Product Name: OKWU Omicron
- Body Design: Complete CNC made metal frame for the sleek look
- Screen & Display: 5.5” 1920×1080 pixels Full HD IPS Display (~480 ppi pixel density highest in the category)
- Cameras: 13 megapixel rear camera with PDAF technology for crystal clear real time photos and 5 megapixel front camera with the trendsetting selfie flash
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32 GB internal memory expandable upto 64 GB
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Chipset: Mediatek
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad core processor
- Fingerprint sensor: prompt response with unlock time of 0.1 seconds.
- Battery: 3000 mAH
- Sim: Dual 4G VoLTE
- Price: 10,499/-
OKWU believes in enabling every stage of the population with the latest the mobile industry has to offer. The company is constantly working towards developing and launching smart phones that promise the best experience and are within the reach of the consumers. Its latest device offers the perfect juxtaposition of features to adapt with the heavy duty workload of the user without compromising the design and look of the Smartphone.
Mr. Anshuman Atul, CEO and Managing Director, OKWU commented, “Post launch of our first model OKWU Pi , we generated huge market response that has helped us expand into east and south India and has also developed colossal market traction in Maharashtra. With OKWU Omicron we plan to accelerate our growth in operating regions and also look to open operations in northern India.”
Mr. Anshuman Atul added. “With Omicron we enter into the most competitive and exciting price bracket of Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 12, 000, which garners the maximum sales for Smartphone’s in India.” The company focuses on shaping the future of Smartphone market, making breakthrough technology easily available and accessible to the masses. OKWU Smartphone’s will be manufactured and assembled in Shenzhen, China and the company plans to have their own assembly unit in India ahead. The company is also in talks with Amity University for developing Research and Development facility.